Machining and Waterjet/Laser Contract Manufacturing Company
The company manufactures and provides piece-part production for other businesses that design and assemble a finished product, or outsource the manufacturing of all or part of the pieces required to make the product. The company uses various technologies such as traditional machining which includes mills and lathes along with non-traditional machining that includes waterjets and lasers.
· Loyal and tenured employees
· Diverse skill sets across multiple machines and technologies
· Relatively new equipment with low maintenance costs
· Able to take on larger projects and small enough to react quickly
· Diversification of manufacturing technology and quality certifications, opening doors in multiple industries (ISO and AS9100)
· Strong company culture
· Available capacity to increase production
· Solid 75% repeat customer base
· Expand operations and offerings with multiple existing customers
· Add robotics and automation to improve efficiencies
· Hire additional sales force to help expand marketing efforts
· Offer employee benefits
· Purchase additional machining equipment to help further streamline processes
The company serves customers in the aerospace, oil and gas, medical, and industrial industries.
The company leases a 44,000 square foot office building from a related party.
The owner is looking to step away from the business and slow down. He has positioned the business for strong future growth. The owner can step away immediately after the sale and not need to be replaced. There are currently key employees who could help after the sale with a transition.
The company manufactures and provides piece-part production for other businesses that design and assemble a finished product, or outsource t...