Worldwide Colon Hydrotherapy Medical Device Manufacturer
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a manufacturer of proprietary medical devices used for the treatment of constipation, non-laxative prep before colonoscopy, or other medical related treatments. The business offers specialized device training for operators and uses an inhouse clinic for medical sessions to the local community and as a training site.
· FDA registered, ISO 13485, and CE marked for colon hydrotherapy medical devices
· The medical device is currently in use by healthcare professionals in over 46 countries and meet numerous countries’ medical device guidelines including Europe’s EU, Health Canada, and ARTG Australia
· Main source of income is the manufacturing sale of medical devices with required sale of consumables
· Other sources of income are the local clinic and training of therapists
· Celebrity advocate promotes the company at seminars and trade shows
· Build a worldwide sales team
· Increase marketing tactics in medical offices
· (Trade in) of older devices to upgrade to current and advanced technology
· Expand medical clinics that are looking to expand patient alternative services
· Become an industry leader in a growing medical device field
· In-house distributor of consumables and maintenance supplies for colon hydrotherapy devices
The company provides devices and consumable supplies to customers throughout the US as well as numerous International healthcare professionals.
The company runs operations from a 5,000 sq. ft. and 300 sq. ft. building. The buildings are owned personally by one shareholder and are available for sale with the business or may consider moving to your own warehouse facility.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table