Successful Heavy Equipment Dealership with High Growth Potential in Southern U.S. – MAN2028
EBITDA Range 2.5M-5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Open
The company is one of the leading suppliers of light to medium construction equipment in the Southern US for a variety of sectors. The company also provides equipment for lease and rent, and also services all makes and models of heavy equipment.
· Highly successful authorized CASE Construction dealer with proven track record and business model
· High growth opportunity to double in size over the next two years
· Operating for 48 years with an excellent reputation in its markets
· Projected 2019 revenue of $18.8 million
· Expand into available nearby dealer territories which would effectively double the size of the business
· Opportunity to grow the longest tenured and most successful construction equipment dealership in the company’s state
The company primarily serves its specific, assigned sales territory in the Southern U.S. Its customer base is diverse and includes petrochemical, industrial and environmental sectors, government agencies, and residential, commercial, and light industrial contractors.
The company´ s sole owner is semi-retired and is open to various deal structures. The company´s General Manager is interested in staying on to help grow the business through a transitional period of 3-5 years.