Seismoelectric Oil and Groundwater Exploration Company
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Open
The company is a manufacturer and distributer of seismoelectric instruments for oil, gas, and groundwater exploration. It holds a valuable patent on the proprietary technology. The technology can be used to accurately find depths and yields of groundwater and oil reserves before drilling.
· Holds patent on propriety oil and water exploration technology
· Company´s systems have an overall success rate that far exceeds other geophysical systems used for groundwater and hydrocarbon exploration
· The machinery is user friendly; it does not require experience in geology or geophysics to successfully operate the system
· Attempting to reduplicate this system would be cost prohibitive as well as likely result in the violation of existing patents
· Lean company with no debt and ready to scale
· The technology could fit seamlessly into a larger organization, improving cost and time efficiencies
· Services are competitively priced and reduce the risk of digging a dry well
· The company could see tremendous growth with the right strategic partner
· Prospect to build relationships with large companies
· A cash-flush organization can retain an inventory, reducing delivery times and earning bulk pricing on manufacturing
· Intra-company cost and time efficiencies can be realized by larger organizations that incorporate this technology
· Increase marketing and relationship efforts with clean water focused non-profits in the developing world
The company sells to a wide range of customers, including individual drilling entities, geophysical firms, non-profit organizations, and entrepreneurs. The company´s products are used across six continents. Most sales are in the United States and Canada.
The owner wants to see the company´s products gain widespread adoption in the water, oil, and gas exploration industries and is open to various deal structures to achieve this goal.