Plumbing Service Business in Houston, Texas
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
Texas-based company that provides full-service general plumbing to commercial and residential customers in the Houston market.
· Anticipate close to $5M in revenues for 2018
· Reputation for quality service
· Operating for nearly 3 decades
· Primarily commercial focused
· Key personnel with over 30 years of industry experience
· Increase advertising
· Further expand network of general contractors
· Further grow service division
· Tap into the growing construction market in the Houston area
· Expand into other Texas cities
· Further expand exterior utility capabilities
· Increasing concern of water quality (filtration)
· Further grow tankless water heater sales
Commercial and residential customers in the Greater Houston area.
The company operates on two acres of iron-fenced property that is owned by a related party. The property includes a 2,750 square foot metal building and three trailer offices.
The owner is approaching retirement age and would like to have a succession plan in place. He is willing to remain with the company as needed to ensure a smooth transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]