Nationwide Oilfield Construction & Roustabout Company – REN336
EBITDA Range 1.5M-2.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Open
HeadquartersFort Worth, Texas
A business that provides specialized oilfield services which include roustabout, trucking, construction, welding, and heavy equipment leasing and operations.
· Multi-service experience with the flexibility to quickly pivot its focus based on industry need
· Founded by a longtime oilfield worker, in operation for over 20 years serving the oil and gas industry
· Master Service Agreements with all customers
· Long-term customer relationships with Fortune 500 companies through high-quality, consistent, and timely delivery of in-demand services
· Diversified portfolio of service offerings
· Strategic offices located near the active shale plays in the United States
· High barriers to entry for new competitors
· Further capital investment in additional equipment and personnel to expand service offerings in growth areas such as West Texas, Oklahoma and Ohio
· Continue expansion with additional staffing and new business development efforts
· Convert under-utilized Master Service Agreements into new, recurring business
Fort Worth, Texas
The business currently serves oil and gas exploration and production companies with active oil rigs located in the Eagle Ford shale, Utica Shale, and the Permian Basin.
The company operates from several field office locations throughout Texas and Ohio. The locations are leased from both related parties and unrelated third parties. The real estate that is owned by related parties is not expected to be a part of the sale.