National General Contractor for the Retail Sector
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 10M-25M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a national construction contractor with a focus on the retail industry. The company works with the most well-known names in the retail industry. The company also has contracts in place with a major fast food chain to renovate hundreds locations in the US.
· The company is the preferred contractor for multiple well-known names in the retail industry
· Licensed in 47 of America´s 50 states
· Boasts a clientele that makes the company recession resistant
· A major contract is in place with a major fast food chain for the renovation of hundreds of locations across the US
· The company has a highly-skilled team of project managers and superintendents with unparalleled industry experience
· The company´s current pipeline is full and can be expanded with the addition of more skilled laborers to the business
· 95% of revenues come from repeat business
· Longstanding client relationships that date back to the 1980s
· Continue to expand into fast food renovations
· Secure the potential contracts in progress with another major fast food chain and a major retail store chain
· Expand services to include other retail buildings such as restaurants, bars, and other general merchandise stores
· Ideal opportunity for a retail/food service general contractor to add to a growing portfolio
· Find additional qualified superintendents
The company provides construction services for retail stores and the fast food industry. The company is taking steps to expand its services to include other client types.
The company operates out of two locations. It owns its headquarters building in Florida. A portion of this building is subleased out to a third party. The company also leases an office in Tennessee from a related party.
The company has two owners. They are approaching retirement and are looking for a full exit from the company. They are open to deal structure to achieve this goal. They are willing to stay for up to two years after the sale of the company to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]