Mid-West Texas Residential & Commercial Plumbing & HVAC Company
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Open
The company is a full-service plumbing company and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company. The company focuses on high-margin plumbing and HVAC maintenance operations, but also services commercial and governmental construction projects.
· Annual Revenues averaging over $4.7M since 2014
· More than 800 biannual maintenance contracts with residential and commercial customers
· Lennox International preferred dealer
· Operations spanning a 100 mile radius around West Texas
· Services all HVAC makes and models
· Necessary equipment for complex plumbing operations
· 24-hour plumbing and HVAC emergency service
· Addition to portfolio of regional plumbing and HVAC businesses
· Investment to increase high-margin maintenance operations in the West Texas region in order to capitalize on existing demand
· Increase the number of maintenance contracts the company currently holds with public entities by expanding commercial operations throughout the West Texas region
The company currently serves private residences, businesses, and local, county, state and federal government buildings within the region of West Texas.
The company operates out of warehouse and office space located on a two-acre lot, owned by a related third party. The warehouse is approximately 12,250 sq. ft., and the property´s office occupies 6,000 sq. ft. The property also includes space for the company´s fleet of vehicles and equipment.
Four shareholders with equal current ownership. Two shareholders seek a strategic partner to help grow the business. A third shareholder is approaching retirement, and the fourth shareholder is exiting for health reasons. The four shareholders are open to various deal structures.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]