Manufacturer’s Representative for the Water and Water Treatment Industry
- Posted on inprofessional services
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a manufacturer´s representative firm for the municipal water and water treatment industry. Products sold include instrumentation equipment for flow, level, and pressure as well as chemical feed equipment and analytical instrumentation. The company focuses its work with design engineers and end users to offer a complete solution. Sales are backed with installation and
start-up services provided by the company’s service team.
· Long-standing company with over 50 years of relationships
· Has secured large contracts with municipal governments
· Revenue is well diversified across numerous customers
· Management estimates the company has a 10-20% market share
· Knowledgeable staff with a sale oriented mindset
· Strong, exclusive relations with suppliers; constantly approached by manufacturers to represent their products
· Provides field services to clients
· Less than 5% of sales are in the industrial marketplace
· Securing large municipal contracts
· Expansion into new geographic markets
· Compared to the last five years, the water supply industry is forecasted to double its growth rate
The majority of the company’s sales serve municipal water markets in Texas and Oklahoma.
2,750 square feet of office and warehouse space are leased from a related company. Rent amounts going forward are fully negotiable. The owner is willing to sell the property as part of the deal.
The owner is looking for a full sale to facilitate their retirement.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]