Manufacturer of Die-Cut Paper Products and Security Paper
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
Texas-based printing company that in-house manufactures top quality die-cut paper products and security paper for customers across the United States.
· Large product selection of over 50,000 SKU’s (Stock Keeping Units)
· Several patents on products
· Ability to customize for customer’s needs
· In-house manufacturing allows it to control quality
· Turn-key printing capabilities
· Great reputation and strong brand awareness
· Long-term and experienced employees
· Design and development team that is constantly innovating products
· Strong relationships with paper merchants and dealers
· Increase sales and marketing
· Further improve website and social media marketing to increase e-commerce
· Develop more retail and wholesale customers accounts
· Create a design to print website
· Continue to launch new product lines
· Increase focus on new business endeavors
“Big-box” retail stores
Paper merchants and online customers throughout the United States.
The company leases 34,000 square feet of warehouse and office space from a related party. It will not be included in the deal but can be leased at a negotiated rate.
The two shareholders seek to sell the business to find a partner to help grow the company. Both are open to deal structure. One owner is approaching retirement age but will want to stay as long as needed. The other owner can also stay long-term. If an outright sale, they are willing to remain up to five years to ensure a smooth ownership transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]