Luxury Mobile Rental Units
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The Company is a builder and provider of luxury mobile trailers for corporate, recreational, or on-location events. These trailers are customizable and are equipped with extensive options that include but are not limited to exotic woods, fine leathers, audio and visual, and hard surface tops.
· Strong brand recognition and reputation
· Outstanding customer service
· Established and distinguished clientele
· In-house engineered and customizable units
· Active patent for on-hand units
· Recurring monthly revenue
· Focus on experiential marketing by providing a forum which allows
corporations to engage customers in live marketing
· Explore mobile housing opportunities
· Implement additional contract strategies
· Increase amenity options
· Expand into new markets such as large festivals and corporate events
· Austin, Texas
· The Company’s customers include corporate, high-end, and private ultra wealthy individuals across the United States.
· The Company leases a 5,000 square foot facility that sits on 8.5 acres. The property is owned by an unrelated third party
· The owners are looking for an equity partner to help further grow the business and expand operations into the next generation. They are seeking a partial sale of the Company and would like to retain 20% in stock. Their son is the primary successor and is necessary for future operational success as well as customer retention. The two owners will stay on for a transitionary period as they are seeking retirement, however, their son is key to elevating the Company and is passionate about taking it to the next level.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)