Luxury Mobile Rental Units
- Posted on inmotor, transport & marine
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range Under-1M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The Company is a builder and provider of luxury mobile trailers for corporate, recreational, or on-location events. These trailers are customizable and are equipped with extensive options that include but are not limited to exotic woods, fine leathers, audio and visual, and hard surface tops.
· Strong brand recognition and reputation
· Outstanding customer service
· Established and distinguished clientele
· In-house engineered and customizable units
· Active patent for on-hand units
· Recurring monthly revenue
· Focus on experiential marketing by providing a forum which allows corporations to engage customers in live marketing
· Explore mobile housing opportunities
· Implement additional contract strategies
· Increase amenity options
· Expand into new markets such as large festivals and corporate events
The Company’s customers include corporate, high-end, and private ultra wealthy individuals across the United States.
The Company leases a 5,000 square foot facility that sits on 8.5 acres. The property is owned by an unrelated third party
The owners are looking for an equity partner to help further grow the business and expand operations into the next generation. They are seeking a partial sale of the Company and would like to retain 20% in stock. Their son is the primary successor and is necessary for future operational success as well as customer retention. The two owners will stay on for a transitionary period as they are seeking retirement, however, their son is key to elevating the Company and is passionate about taking it to the next level.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)