Houston Drywall Installation Company w/ Six Branches
EBITDA Range 1M-1.5M
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Open
Texas-based company with six locations in four cities that provides residential and commercial drywall installation services. The business is also a wholesale supplier of drywall to contractors.
· Well established firm, positioned to expand with the right acquirer
· Scalable business operations poised for growth
· Branches serving residential and commercial customers
· Emerging drywall & accessories supply division
· Ability to complete drywall jobs of various sizes and needs
· Well-known industry reputation for consistent quality work
· Over 100 combined years of drywall experience amongst employees
· Provides repair service work after installations to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Increase advertising efforts to spread brand awareness
· Residential operations could easily be expanded with little effort other than hiring additional sales representatives.
· Increase focus on supply business and further diversify product mix
· Continue to expand commercial division by hiring dedicated manager
· Open more residential branches especially in Austin/San Antonio, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, and Fort Worth markets
· Increase focus on Denver and Atlanta residential operations to exponentially expand market share
Residential and commercial general contractors and homebuilders throughout the United States. The business primarily focuses on residential projects in Atlanta, Dallas, and Houston. Commercial projects are handled out of the Houston office.
The Company’s headquarters is leased from a related party and the Dallas, Denver, and Atlanta offices are leased from an unrelated third party. All leases for these facilities can be renegotiated under new ownership.
The majority owner is approaching retirement age and seeks an acquirer that will grow the company to the next level. He is willing to remain with the company for one to two years to ensure a smooth transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]