Highly Regarded Public Sector Architectural Consultants in Dallas, Texas
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Open
HeadquartersFar North Dallas, Texas
The company is a Dallas area architectural firm primarily involved in public infrastructure projects for the transportation (airports and rail transit), government (municipal, county, state, and federal buildings), education (schools and universities), and healthcare (hospitals and medical research) sectors to support the increasing growth in the area’s demographics.
· Well positioned for growth
· Stable public-sector customer base
· Diverse project types and professional capabilities
· Numerous long-term client relationships
· Substantial technical design and production capabilities
· No legal claims or litigation
· Increase in-house service offerings to include interior design, engineering, program management, etc.
· Expand geographic presence throughout Texas
· Increase industry involvement in key strategic growth market sectors
· Maximize existing client relationships through continued implementation of Seller-Doer model
· Expand upon existing networks and strategic alliances
· Build upon strengths in CAD/BIM technical documentation
Far North Dallas, Texas
The company primarily serves clients in the transportation, education, healthcare, government, and religious sectors. It also has worked on projects related to industrial, hospitality, sports, commercial mixed-use, and multi-family residential facilities.
The company leases 8,400 square feet of Class-A office space in far North Dallas from an unrelated third party.
The majority shareholder is willing to consider a full acquisition of controlling ownership interest and is motivated to continue working with the company in growing it to full potential and further enhancing service to its Clients state-wide. The other three owners are open to various deal structures allowing them to divest their interest and/or remain with the company long-term.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]