Equipment & Machinery Product Manufacturer in Lubbock, TX
EBITDA Range 750K-1M
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
A full service machine shop offering professional manufacturing, design, machine work and parts assembly primarily for the oil and gas market.
· +30 years of experience in the manufacturing, design and production of machine work and parts assembly manufacturing for the oil & gas and aerospace industry
· Strong long-term relationships with several of the largest oilfield services companies in the world through high-quality, reliable and timely delivery of work
· Solid macroeconomic demand is expected to mirror recent upward trends for all-time high crude oil production
· Highly experienced staff positioned to run all operations after a sale
· State of the art manufacturing and design implemented technology
· AS9100 Certified which allows the company to secure in work orders that competitors can not
· Opportunity to own a company with continuous top-line growth and a healthy balance sheet
· Continue to expand strategic long-term relationships with several market leading companies in their respective fields
· Purchase additional equipment and hire more qualified employees to support for more demand and expansion
The company’s services are used in the oilfield services and aerocraft manufacturing industry. With its design and manufacturing qualifications, the company is easily able to provide products and solutions to numerous industries.
The company owns and operates from of a 29,630 square foot facility in the Lubbock, TX. The operations are broken into:
· 23,280 square feet of manufacturing space
· 6,350 square feet of office space
There is potential room to expand into an additional 10,000 square foot space to further accommodate the growing demand for the company´s services.
A sole owner is interested in a possible elevator deal with the right buyer and is expected to remain with the company after a sale. He would like to continue as the general manager for the next three to five
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]