Highly Regarded Public Sector Architectural Consultants in Dallas, Texas
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Investment/Partner
The company is a Dallas-based architectural firm offering a wide range of planning and design services. The company primarily works on public infrastructure projects for the transportation (airports and rail transit), government (municipal, county, state, and federal buildings), education (schools and universities), and healthcare (hospitals and medical research) sectors to support the
increasing growth in the area’s demographics.
· Well positioned for growth
· Stable public-sector customer base
· Diverse project types and professional capabilities
· Numerous long-term client relationships
· Substantial technical design and production capabilities
· No legal claims or litigation
· Increase in-house service offerings to include interior design, engineering, program management, etc.
· Expand geographic presence throughout Texas
· Implement full-time marketing and public relations
· Maximize existing client relationships through current Client Management model
· Expand upon existing networks and strategic alliances
· Build upon strengths in CAD/BIM technical documentation
The company primarily serves clients in the transportation, education, healthcare, government, and religious sectors. It also has worked on projects involving industrial, hospitality, sports, commercial mixed-use, and multi-family residential facilities.
· The company is expanding from 6,000 square feet to 8,400 square feet of Class-A office space in an upscale corporate office tower in northern Dallas leased from an unrelated third party.
The majority shareholder is looking for a full acquisition of controlling ownership interest and motivated to continue with the company in growing it to full potential. The other three owners are interested in selling their interests and open to various deal structures allowing them to remain with the company long-term.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)