Distributor and Manufacturer of Processed Metals
EBITDA Range 500K-750K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
The Company is a distributor of processed metals. The Company also has the capabilities to cut materials in-house.
· In-house metal cutting capabilities
· Large selection of on-hand products
· Strong customer relationships
· Young business practice with experienced employees
· Excellent reputation in the market place
· 60% repeat business rate
· Purchase additional processing equipment and Company vehicles
· Explore aluminum plate and flat rolled market opportunities
· Hire sales representatives to increase current market share
· Diversify portfolio to include other industries
The Company currently services manufacturing and machines shops in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
The Company leases a 15,000 square foot property from an unrelated third party. The premises includes office and warehouse space. There is room for expansion and the lease is negotiable after the sale.
Owners are open to various deal structures, but are looking for an eventual exit. They are willing to remain on board for a transition period of up to three years after the sale. In the interim, they will continue to grow the Company to its fullest potential.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]