Commercial Electrical Service Provider in Austin, Texas
EBITDA Range 750K-1M
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The company is a full-service licensed electrical subcontractor serving both the residential and commercial markets. The company has been successful at providing electrical services on a diverse group of projects.
· Average $5.3M in revenue over the last four years with a 3-year CAGR of 15.3%
· One of Austin´s largest commercial and residential electrical services provider
· Recipient of several prestigious awards in the last three years
· The company uses Trimble RPT600 for fast and efficient lighting layouts and Procore for well-organized project management
· Well-established company with a strong client list and recurring business
· In-house commissioning for lightning control systems, a service most competitors do not offer
· Opportunity to own one of the most reputable electrical companies in the Greater Austin area
· Increase the number of qualified staff technicians to meet customers´ demand
· Grow into the public sector presence
· Expand geographical reach to include surrounding cities such as San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, and others
· Opportunity to expand the service and maintenance department
The company serves both the commercial and residential markets with an emphasis in the commercial market. This includes new construction, remodel, and tenant improvement. The company also offers general service and maintenance to the Greater Austin area.
The company leases a 3,000 square foot space building from an unrelated party in the Greater Austin area.
The company has two owners. Both expect a full sale. They would both like to continue as employees with the company post-sale to help the business grow to its full potential.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]