Commercial Construction Company
EBITDA Range 2.5M-5M
Revenue Range 5M-10M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
HeadquartersWaco, Texas, and Austin Metro Area
Commercial construction company that concentrates in public and private general construction and construction management. It handles projects across the United States for multiple Federal and Government entities.
· Strong relationships with clients
· Approximately $11 million in contracts as of June 2018
· High bonding capacity with school districts and government agencies
· Trusted subcontractor base
· 90% of clients are repeat and long-term
· Quality work with high customer satisfaction
· Competitive pricing for companys in-depth experience
· Growth potential for government contracts and school bond programs
· Pursue other areas nationally for commercial construction
· Build larger network of trusted contractors throughout nation to assist with out-of-state projects
· Expand territories to surrounding states
Waco, Texas and Austin Metro Area
City, state, government, county, private investors, housing authority’s across the United States with majority of work currently concentrated in Texas.
The company owns a five acre property. It consists of a 1,300 sq. ft. office and a 2,500 sq. ft. warehouse. The real estate is not included as part of the offering but is available for lease.
The owner is seeking a full sale of the company in order to pursue other interests that are not related to the industry.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]