Collection of Companies that Provide Metal Recycling & Auto Repair, Tow, and Sale
EBITDA Range 250K-500K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
The offering is a collection of eight separate, vertically aligned entities. The companies provide auto collision repair, scrap metal recycling and shredding, auto impound, auto sales and rental, and towing services to the Houston market. Although the companies serve different customer markets, they each offer products or services that compliment the other businesses.
· Vertically aligned, each entity feeds another
· High barriers to entry: Capital intensive, expertise, relationships developed over decades in industries
· Great reputation and credit worthiness
· Key relationships with auto insurers: Geico, Fred Loya, and Nationwide
· Strong markets presence in collision, recycling, storage, & towing
· Key management team in place
· Increase sales and marketing
· Build further relationships in the auto insurance market
· Expand business plan into surrounding cities
· Scalability, open additional locations
Houston, Texas and surrounding areas.
The main clientele is the private sector in Houston, Texas. The Group also serves municipal entities, and metal (ferrous and nonferrous) processing companies.
The Group operates and leases multiple properties from related third parties. These properties are not for sale but can be leased at negotiable rates.
Shareholder seeks a full sale of the companies to pursue other unrelated business interests and a balanced lifestyle. The owner prefers to sell the businesses as a group package. He is willing to remain on for an agreed amount of time to allow for a smooth ownership transition.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]