Clinical Research and Testing Site
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
HeadquartersSan Antonio, Texas
The Company is an independent clinical research site. It provides exceptional expertise in an array of therapeutic areas of medicine as they relate to the research of drugs, vaccines, and
· Trait-searchable management database of over 22,000 potential subjects
· Experienced Physicians in all aspects of clinical research
· Licensed nurses and respiratory therapist with a minimum of seven years clinical research experience
· Expanded Company budgets for current and upcoming studies that have been negotiated to an average of 22% above initial offers
· Broad range of clinical indications with studies in pulmonary, allergy, internal medicine, vaccines, and devices
· The reason for the decline in 2017 was the discontinuity of the allergic rhinitis research. In 2017, DXRG had multiple major projects get put on “hold”, a usual industry occurrence, according to management
· Hire dedicated business development specialist
· Expand operations to add additional site locations and centralize business development
· Explore additional studies regarding new pharmaceuticals and vaccines that are being developed
· Increase subject base
San Antonio, Texas
The Company provides services to pharmaceutical, vaccine, and device companies from the United States, Canada, Europe, India, and Japan.
The Company leases one suite in a Class A Medical Office Building in San Antonio, Texas from an unrelated third party. The building is one block from The University of Texas Health Science Center.
Two active owners seek a full sale of the business as they are anticipating retirement. All other partners are inactive; however, the majority shareholder and the other owner believe that selling is an exit strategy for them that will allow them to continue working in full-time roles for additional years. The two physicians who are seeking retirement would like to remain onboard as investigators until retirement.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]