Builder of Custom Adobe Homes
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Full-Sale
A West Texas-based company that constructs custom adobe homes. In addition to new construction, the company offers a full range of renovation services. All projects are design-built and made to the unique specifications of each customer. The company manufactures the adobe used in its construction projects and also sells adobe bricks to outside customers.
· Strong reputation built over 39 years of being in business
· Healthy pipeline with projects scheduled for the next 2-3 years
· Demand for the company’s services is greater than its current capacity
· Completed over 311 construction and renovation projects to date
· Many customers are repeat clients
· Cement-stabilized adobe is very durable
· Debt-free balance sheet
· Scalable operations with additional experienced workforce
· Increase advertising at a local and statewide level
· Distribute adobe bricks to construction supply yards
· Set up new construction offices across the southwest
· Expand into commercial construction work
· Hire additional foreman/workforce to expand capacity
The Big Bend area including Alpine, Fort Davis, and Marfa, Texas.
The company owns a 25-acre property with a 9,600 sq. ft. facility. The property can be included in the deal or leased at a market rate.
The owner is approaching retirement age and seeks to sell the business to enjoy additional leisure time with his family. He is willing to remain with the company for a transition period, as needed.
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_table]