Austin, Texas-Based Electrical Contractor
EBITDA Range under-250K
Revenue Range 1M-5M
Deal Structure Open
An electrical contractor that provides turnkey hardwire installation services to custom and production tract-home builders.
· Strong long-term relationships
· Top four largest residential electrical contractors in the Austin, Texas area, per client
· Completed over 10,000 wiring projects since inception
· Excellent reputation in the industry
· Multiple offices in central Texas to better serve customers in smaller cities near headquarters
· Proprietary custom bid estimating software program
· Continue growth into other large cities
· Expand services to include multi-family residence projects
· Diversify service offerings to include security, service, maintenance and lighting packages
· Expand customer base to include homeowners
· Hire additional support to increase project capacity
The company serves production tract and custom homebuilders in thegreater Austin, Texas area. This includes Leander, San Marcos,Bastrop, and Marble Falls, Texas.
The Company owns a 10,000 square foot facility in Dripping Springs, Texas. An unrelated third-party tenant will lease 1,675 square feet commencing on August 1st, 2018. The Company will use the remaining 8,325 square feet for their operations. The company also leases a second facility used as a satellite office for business in North Austin from an unrelated third party.
· Ownership will consider exploring different deal structures.
· One owner would like to remain with the business after the sale for a transition period of up to three years. The other owner can leave immediately after the sale and would not need to be replaced.
|$’000||Internal||Internal||Tax Rtns||Tax Rtns|
* Profit before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (non-cash items)[/cs_tabl